What is Yoga Therapy?
Yoga Therapy is a natural mind-body practice, suitable for every body.
- It prevents and alleviates common health issues; stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, headaches, back and neck issues, carpal tunnel syndrome and many more.
- It is specifically tailored to you as an individual or to small groups.
- Yoga therapy uses simple movement, breath work, mindfulness, relaxation, hand-gestures, self-development and lifestyle techniques. (No yoga experience required).
Yoga therapy helps you to re-connect with your mind, body and breath to create a space for you where you can see more clearly in today’s fast-paced world which is connected 24/7.
Why Yoga Therapy?
Happy, healthy people are more creative, productive and focused to thrive in today's world.
Companies of all sizes from startups to Fortune 500 companies, alongside emergency services staff, government departments, schools and hospitals are seeing the benefits of yoga and yoga therapy in the workplace as part of their wellbeing programmes. Great for team building and off sites.
The medical profession is now widely recognising the benefits of yoga therapy to support medical staff in their work. It is also being prescribed to patients to alleviate and support some health conditions. A recent study found that Doctors who did yoga and meditation had more empathy with their patients.
· Improves strength, resilience and flexibility
· Increases creativity, focus and problem-solving leading to a more productive workforce
· Reduces absenteeism, presenteeism and time lost through sick days
· Creates a happier, more collaborative team and community
· Reduces stress and tension
· Boosts morale and contributes to increased engagement
· Reduces health care, worker’s compensation and turnover costs
· Fits perfectly into a corporate wellness/mental health programme or return to work programme
· Empowers individuals to understand their energy levels and purpose to avoid burn out